Thursday, December 20, 2012

NOTD: Christmas Tree Nails

Hello all!  Can you believe that Christmas is only five days away??  I still have one more gift to buy, but I'm dreading shopping.  I went to Ulta today to use up my $5 off coupon and it was a mad house.  I can't imagine how bad the mall is going to be tomorrow...

My NOTD today is actually a repeat from a few months ago.  After I put it on it reminded me so much of a decorated Christmas tree that I knew I would have to repeat it closer to the holidays.  I started with one easy coat of China Glaze Jolly Holly, a forest green shimmer...


Then I topped it with one coat of China Glaze Ray-Diant.


For some reason the first few nails I apply this polish to always end up with a denser coat of glitter.  You can see my index finger has way more than the other three.  Doesn't the multicolored glitter look like Christmas lights?


I had to take these pictures inside, because this is what it looked like outside:


What you can't see in this pic is that the wind was crazy (see the snow blowing across the porch?).  Fortunately I didn't have anywhere to go, so I watched the snow fall out the window while sipping hot chocolate instead.  ;)

The next week is promising to be a little hectic for Mr. Innocuous and I, so if I apologize if I lag a bit in posting.  If I don't talk to you before then, Merry Christmas!  Hope everyone has safe and happy holidays.

as always... innocuous

(Products featured in this post were purchased with my own money.)

No comments: