Friday, December 7, 2012

NOTD: Taupe-a Dots

I'm still fighting this cold, so today's post will be short and sweet.  For my NOTD, I attempted a little nail art, using OPI Ski Teal We Drop and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Fedora.

I used one coat of Ski Teal We Drop as the base for all fingers except my ring, where I used two coats of Fedora.


I don't know why the color came out so weird in these shade pictures.  I tried to adjust them to get the polish color accurate, but it did strange things to my skin tone.  :(


One last picture in the sunlight...


Okay, so my polka dots aren't the greatest, but I love this color combination!  It makes me wish I had a polka-dotted blouse in these colors.  

I picked up Fedora at Big Lots a few weeks ago on mega-clearance to fill the gaping void of taupes in my collection.  Surprisingly I'm kind of in love with it, score!  It also has some subtle silver/gold shimmer, but my camera wouldn't pick it up here.  Ski Teal We Drop is from the Swiss collection in 2010.  Both polishes have a super creamy, 1-2 coat formula that's a breeze to apply.

That's all for today!  

as always.... innocuous


(Polishes featured in this post were purchased with my own money.)

No comments: