Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NOTD: Color Club Wild and Willing

I was going through my stash today trying to figure out what polish to wear, when I found Color Club Wild and Willing -  an LE from a few years ago that I used to love but haven't worn in ages!  I remembered it having a coppery duochrome, so I decided to layer it over OPI Just a Little Rosti at This, a burgundy creme, to see if I could get the duochrome to shine a little more.  Here's the result:


I did two coats of each color for opacity's sake.  Wild and Willing is just as foil-y and gorgeous as I remembered!  The duochrome is a little shy.. it looks primarily gold and copper in most light.


I always see duochrome effects best in my shower (haha), so I took one more picture there.  My camera doesn't do well in low light, but you can really see the copper-to-green shift here:


Unfortunately I didn't let my glue base coat dry enough before I polished, so this manicure peeled off a few hours later as I was cooking dinner.  :(  Oh well, at least I've got a clean slate for tomorrow!

Side note:  Does the name of this polish make anyone else giggle?  "Wild and Willing" sounds like a tagline for an ad in the "18+" section of Craigslist to me...

as always.... innocuous


(All products featured in this post were purchased by me.)

No comments: