Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NOTD: Sinful Mint Apple

Technically my NOTD today is the same as yesterday - I caught a cold babysitting last week and don't feel like painting today.  :(  Instead, here's a NOTD that I wore a few weeks ago.

Sinful Mint Apple came out during the "mint craze" a couple years ago - anyone remember that?  Anyway I wasn't totally on board the bandwagon then (mints don't look great on my skin tone), but I picked up Mint Apple because it was unique and cheap and not quite as chalky as most of the others.  This is part of Sinful's core collection now, so it should be super easy to find.


This color really messed with my camera.  It almost looks like I'm wearing four different nail polishes above! The index finger is most accurate to color IRL.



Thanks for checking in!  

as always... innocuous


(Polishes featured in this post were purchased with my own money.)

No comments: